Thursday, April 23, 2015

Finding Your Niche

Have you ever considered working from home? Sometimes we all just need something to do or have a holiday or celebration we would like to make extra money for.

Call me an extremist, but I love saving money every where I go!

Here is how one of my typical weekend day goes:

Image result for textbroker

I browse TextBroker for opportunities of some easy articles to write. I make money from the articles I write. Some of my more dedicated friends make an upward of $60K a year doing what they love!
Image result for transcribeme

If I have time, I squeeze in some time with TranscribeMe making extra cash transcribing. Just listen and type what is said and you get money!

Image result for bestmark

Then, I pack my son up and get ready to drop the car off for an oil change in which using BestMark, I get reimbursed for the oil change + get an extra $30 for mystery shopping and then head on to the park in which the walking/running around gets me $5 points for Sears or KMart each week via FitStudio.

So now I'm getting a little bit hot and I decide to go to shopping in the mall. I pass by a few places in which I find another program that pays $10 for a photo of the displays for an undisclosed store. We are now getting close to meal time in which I have endless choices at the mall! I've made about $45 plus whatever writing and transcribing has made me and I am free to pick whatever I like.

If you are like me, you probably take a million pictures of the kiddo and anything else during the day which also adds value to selling pictures for $5 via Foap. One user has made a whopping $2,000 from one photo. It all adds up!


No comments:

Post a Comment